MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> logic and ASIO drivers for a newbie in need
halloweenmisfit
posté mar. 21 mai 2002, 07:18
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 21 mai 02
Lieu : Salt lake city
Membre no 4,759

i just purchased an AUDIOPHILE 2496 card along with a few recording goodies (mixing board/mic etc). i'm trying to get my card to work with logic platinum 4.8, but i can't seem to get the ASIO driver to work. i have the driver in a folder on my desktop, but there isn't a designated folder to drop it in anywhere in my logic folder. in logic i go to AUDIO>AUDIO HARDWARE & DRIVERS, check the ASIO checkbox, and when i drop down the ASIO options, and try to click the 'control panel', nothing happens!

what to do, what to do. my friend and i sat here all night, and couldn't figure what's going on. i'd like to get to writing music as soon as i can so ANY help would be very very appreciated.

thanks in advance, xERIKx
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
posté mar. 21 mai 2002, 19:34
Message #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Editors
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,758

I'm not a Logic user but:

- have you check the manual of Logic about ASIO drivers ?
- have you made a search on your HD to find ASIO, it could be a folder in the preferences or extensions…

just an idea…

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
geedoubleyou
posté mer. 22 mai 2002, 00:17
Message #3

Inscrit : 08 nov. 01
Lieu : Kirkland
Membre no 2,293

All of the ASIO apps that I own have an ASIO folder installed with the app.

Should be inside of your Logic folder.

I own the Delta 410, did you do the install from the CD, and does the cards extension load first when you bootup?

If it does then all you need to do is place the ASIO driver in Logic's ASIO folder. create a new folder named unused ASIO and put the other drivers in it.

wink.gif

--------------------
G-Dub

+Quote Post
mank
posté sam. 1 juin 2002, 21:47
Message #4

Inscrit : 01 juin 02
Lieu : Dartford - UK
Membre no 4,913

A friend of mine has a G4 and purchased an Audiophile 2496 and encountered the same problems.Now I would never claim to be an expert but I have used Logic for a couple of years with various sound cards and never had a problem installing until now.
After reading the manual and checking the Driver CD it was clear that one was out of date with the other ,Good Work MIDIMAN...
Any way you didn't say if the the drivers are with an installer or need to be placed manually.
If you have an icon for install 'Driver' with in Audiophile 2496 folder on CD then set fire to the Manual cos It's wrong ....!and click to Install.After restart go to your sound manager and open.If installation was successful you should see something like 'SPDIF..' for input and 'DP15' in output. DO NOT choose them instead try 'Sound In' for input and 'Internal' for output.
When you installed there should be a folder created on your desktop with 3 ASIO drivers in.Choose the 'ASIO2' driver.
The 'ASIO DRIVER' folder should be in the Main Logic Folder.Drag and drop in ASIO folder and boot Logic.Hope this Helps....Mank

--------------------
Mank

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 29 sept. 2024, 01:17
- © MacMusic 1997-2008