MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Logic Express Help, Downtuned Automatically!?
freedmind1030
posté sam. 11 mars 2006, 23:59
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 mars 06
Lieu : Dayton - US
Membre no 78,059

Hello All,

This is my first post, so I'll be anxious for some help!

I have been recording with my best friend for the past three weeks. We are doing a project for school, and are recording a CD and putting on a concert at the end of April. We are having a bit of trouble, however, with our version of Logic Express, running on a powerbook.

Today we went back into our recorded tracks of a particular song (we just did bass last night) and the piano, accustic guitar, and vocals were all downtuned automatically, probably a half step...EVERYTHING sounded aweful!

Another thing that happened was that Logic automatically moved the seperate tracks for drums and bass as well as piano and vocals so everything was all skewed and not together, on the tempo.

I think that there might be something wrong with the sample rate. We might have changed the sample rate from 44.1 to 48 khz or something along those lines. If we did move the sample rate, I don't know how to change it back. I was thinking that we recorded at 48, and then it got changed to 44.1. Everytime I try to change the sample back to 48, it says, CORE AUDIO: SAMPLE RATE 48000 IS NOT ALLOWED.

We're both lost, and stuck, and kindof on a time crunch. Can anyone please help!!!???

Thanks, Erick

Ce message a été modifié par freedmind1030 - sam. 11 mars 2006, 23:59.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
harm4insect
posté dim. 12 mars 2006, 03:43
Message #2

Inscrit : 05 févr. 06
Lieu : Shanghai - CN
Membre no 76,379

oh
it seems i've got the same problems
but FREEDMIND don't worry about it

tongue.gif Waiting......................

+Quote Post
gdoubleyou
posté mar. 14 mars 2006, 20:05
Message #3

Maniac Member

Inscrit : 12 oct. 01
Lieu : Kirkland
Membre no 2,002

First cycle power to see if the card will reinitialize.
sounds like a hardware problem, you didn't say what interface you are using.

Bring up the interfaces control panel, to see if you can change sample rate there, if that doesn't work take a lookat audio/midi utiltiy, then the sound preference pane in the system preferences.

cool.gif

--------------------
G-Dub

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 22 sept. 2024, 09:34
- © MacMusic 1997-2008