MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Pro Tools, Mbox, Ebay And More!, uh-huh.
Astral Cars
posté mar. 15 juil. 2003, 04:49
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 15 juil. 03
Lieu : St. Paul - US
Membre no 21,310

Okay, so I was bored one time and I download Pro Tools 6, I tried opening it up and got that ever so common 1119 error, but that's just because I didn't have any sort of hardware hooked up. It's now a couple months later and I'm going to buy an mBox, I've decided to get one off of eBay, cause that way I save money. My issue is that I'm trying to decide if I should get the ones that are older versions of pro tools and use PT6 which I had already downloaded, I wonder because they are cheaper. I'm just concerned that I'll get it and then the PT6 which I have will not work for some reason and I'll have to spend more to get the new version. I have an 800mhz flat screen iMac with the latest version of X installed. If someone could just tell me what will work and what wont that would be great. Also I plan on getting the Behringer UB2222FX mixer, if anyone cares to comment on that item that would be cool.

Ce message a été modifié par Astral Cars - mar. 15 juil. 2003, 04:51.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (2 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 16 oct. 2024, 13:24
- © MacMusic 1997-2008