MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> How To Wire My System, Mac G3 system with drum machine/Synth
jaru2
posté mar. 6 mai 2003, 02:53
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 06 mai 03
Lieu : San Diego - US
Membre no 17,350

If anyone has suggestions , I would love it!
Here is what I have
G3 OS 9.2.2
24/96 audio card with spdif i/o and MIDI i/o
Metro SE
Reason1.5
Recycle
Protools free
Roland JX-305
Korg ER-1

Now this is my problem. I am new to the world of midi and trying hard o figure this out. I have read a ton and am still confused.

I would like to be able to record my sytnh and drum machine into my MAc on seperate tracks for each instrument so I can go back and edit each sound individually. What is the best way for me to hook all this up and do that? I can get the synth into the mac, but can not hear it through my internal speakers. Do I need to hook up a external monitor? Also, I can not hear the drum machine when it is routed through the synth. Then I can not see how to get each of my instruments onto a seperate track unless I record one whole track with one insturment then go back and do the next and so on. How can I just record each item indiviually? or how is this normally done? thanks a bunch for any help here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet
- jaru2   How To Wire My System   mar. 6 mai 2003, 02:53
- - kaboombahchuck   Midi is NOT an audio interface! It is simply ...   mar. 6 mai 2003, 10:01

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 22 sept. 2024, 02:46
- © MacMusic 1997-2008