MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Better Bass Techniques? And Mix Down Prob, recording bass n pro tools free
mancabbage
posté mer. 8 janv. 2003, 03:56
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 05 déc. 02
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 9,833

yo, ive been recording a demo for my band using pro tools free and an imic - we've been feeding everything through a P.A system and the results are amazing quality, apart from the bass, see our bassist plays a 6 string funk slap style bass lines he does the same amount of low notes as he does high notes - thing is on the recording the high notes are really noticble but the low notes arent - i could boost the gain and this makes the low notes sound much better but the high ones like complete shit - so is there anyway i could boost the gain of the low end ofthe track more than the high end? how? maybe i could use a different recording technique: at the moment we are using a line out - into the pa - into my mac - would it be better quality if we mic'd up the amp instead????

also in pro tools how do u mix down some tracks , but not all of them - see we have our vocals spread over three tracks , which witheverything else takes up three tracks - so how do i select these tracks and mix them down into just one track? so i can make room for the others??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 12 sept. 2024, 10:01
- © MacMusic 1997-2008