MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Music Time, Dinosaurs and Music Time help
msteach
posté ven. 6 déc. 2002, 00:20
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 21 oct. 02
Lieu : Tollhouse - US
Membre no 8,674

I am using an imac dv special with an external harddrive of 120gigs with a Clavonia keyboard and a friends borrowed sequencer. Using Music Time software, I could not get it to play material prevously recorder and brought into Music Time. I could get it to play material from the midi 1 (keyboard0 and the tutorials. Music time recorded the sequerencer tracks and they showed on the screen. We just couldn't hear them to help editing go faster! Any help would be appreciated.

Also, my school has old macs running system 7's and finale 3 somethings. I haven't been able to get them set up to record midi data. I seem to remember the old midi manager being important...Is that still out in cyber space or is something newer abvailable.

Hope this is good enuf info for any help! Thanks so much! blink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet
- msteach   Music Time   ven. 6 déc. 2002, 00:20
- - lepetitmartien   I don't know this Clavonia and music time, but...   sam. 7 déc. 2002, 08:27
- - ryosode   Did you mean Clavia (a keyboard maker) or Clavinov...   dim. 8 déc. 2002, 02:51

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - vendredi 11 oct. 2024, 03:19
- © MacMusic 1997-2008