MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Two Digital Performer Questions From A New Guy
eohlson13
posté dim. 25 août 2002, 20:07
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 25 août 02
Lieu : Salt Lake City - US
Membre no 7,114

first off, being new...hi to all.

secondly, the equipment i use:

mac g4 733, delta audiophile 2496 card, behringer 4 channel mixer, behringer 4 channel headphone amp, akg microphone, roland jv-35 synthesizer, AND digital performer 3.0

i searched the forum for any tips/hints on these problems, but, no dice.

in DP 3 i'm trying to get the metronome to run through my headphone amp/headphones, but i'm not seeing a way to do that, it will only go through my soundstick speakers, which is pretty useless when trying to record. i have a friend that uses logic 4.7 and has the same problem. what can i do?

and...i have the waves 3.0 plug-ins that i would like to use in DP 3...i put the extension in the OS 9 extensions folder, dropped the plug-ins in the plug-ins folder, but can't see anything in the program, nor any way to activate it in the program. once again i asked my friend with logic how to install plug-ins, and apparantly he got his to work by "pure luck" and couldn't remember how to do it. anyways...any help on these two topics would be great.

hopefully i can get my act together and add some constructive help to this forum. sorry this post was so long. :)

thanks, erik
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (4 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 17 sept. 2024, 00:06
- © MacMusic 1997-2008