MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> My Logic Screens Are Going Crazy?
thegrapeguy
posté sam. 17 juin 2006, 13:10
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 18 févr. 06
Lieu : Bridgeport - US
Membre no 77,070

I posted this in the PCI card category but since it may be a Logic problem I figure I'd post it here.

I moved my ESI Julia PCI card to slot 4 in the Mac G5 which is the 133 MHZ slot. Previously it was in slot 3 which is the 100 MHZ slot. When I went to a Logic file and hit the play button (on a Mackie Control Universal) the display went crazy. New tracks created by themselves, the metronome started clicking erratically. I then called up a new Logic file and when I enabled a track to record I hit a note on my Korg Triton which is midied through a Motu Midi interface the track screens in Logic went CRAZY. The various windows in Logic started flashing rapidly and I couldn't even close the file. I went to "File Close" and that pull down menu was flashing in and out. The only thing I could do was hit "Control W" until all the windows went away and then quit the file.

Any ideas? Does the audio/midi cinfiguration have to be adjusted since I moved the PCI card to a different slot? And if so how do I do that? This is weird. Thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet
- thegrapeguy   My Logic Screens Are Going Crazy?   sam. 17 juin 2006, 13:10

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 22 sept. 2024, 05:44
- © MacMusic 1997-2008