MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Usb Over Current Message?, Why am I getting this message?
pushtobreak
posté ven. 14 avril 2006, 04:18
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 14 avril 06
Lieu : New York - US
Membre no 79,125

Anyone else ever get this message? It seems to be getting worse or maybe it's just bugging me more. I've only got a Logic7 dongle, a Motu fastlane midi interface and the qwerty/mouse plugged in. I thought it was the UC33 controller, but I'm still getting the message without it plugged in. I'm getting more ram soon could that be it?

I tried a USB hub to try recofiguring things. I was actually hoping to use another USB device. The hub didn't work at all. I did tons of research and found there have been some problems with hubs and macs. My problem was unpredictable behavior from the device(s) plugged into the hub. Now I just want to get to the bottom of the original problem, but if anyone has any advice about USB hubs I'd appreciate it.
The "USB overcurrent" message usually comes up after the computers been on for a bit, but usually not when I'm even using anything other than the qwerty/mouse. If I power down it usually solves the problem for a while.

Machine Name: Power Mac G5
Machine Model: PowerMac7,3
CPU Type: PowerPC G5 (3.0)
Number Of CPUs: 2
CPU Speed: 2 GHz
L2 Cache (per CPU): 512 KB
Memory: 512 MB
Bus Speed: 1 GHz
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 13 juin 2024, 02:17
- © MacMusic 1997-2008