MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Configuring I/o With Mbox 2 & Pt Le 7, Pro Tools LE set-up
alexbutterfield
posté dim. 12 févr. 2006, 21:48
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 23 janv. 06
Lieu : Wallingford - US
Membre no 75,764

I'm wondering if anyone can advise me how to configure my I/O settings for Mbox 2. I have the book Pro Tools LE 7 Ignite! but the author only demonstrates how to configure the I/O settings for his system, which utilizes a lot of synths and a Digi 002. There isn't enough about the theory behind I/O configuration for me to figure out what I should do in my case.

I have an iMac G5, 1.8 mHz, running Tiger.

So far I have managed to record vocal tracks using a mic and guitar tracks running direct through the Mbox by setting up a "Path 1" in the I/O settings.

How do I set up the settings so I could do two tracks at once of drums, one miking the overhead/snare and one miking the kick drum?

Has anyone here configured the I/O settings for their PT LE and Mbox 2 and can tell me what they did?

I'm more of a rock/pop musician than an electronic musician. I'm more likely to be recording guitars, vocals, drums, percussion, sax, etc. although I do plan to get a MIDI keyboard controller when funds allow.

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (2 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 19 sept. 2024, 10:35
- © MacMusic 1997-2008