MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Protools Hd1 And Logic Pro7 On One And Same G5
cabasa
posté ven. 12 août 2005, 16:31
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 13 mai 04
Lieu : Riga - NL
Membre no 43,132

Hi there anyone!

I looked carefully out in all messages posted here and I didn’t found an answer on question I have.
I plan to purchase Protools HD1 and Logic Pro 7 to build a small studio DAW. I would like to record and edit in Protools the all vocals and acoustic instruments and use internal plug-ins (TDM, RTAS) on tracks. I would like to do the final mix in Protools too. At the same time I plan to make in Logic Pro 7 all internal MIDI-instruments part of every project, using native Logic soft-instruments, effects etc.
The question is: is it really possible to drive on Protools HD and Logic Pro 7 SIMULTANEOUSLY in one G5? Protools (TDM) and Logic (Audio Units)?
I think it’s impossible on one audio-hardware only. I think for Logic one more audio-card is needed, obviously. The digital output of this additional card has to be connected to Protools’s card input specially to make the final mix inside Protools.
Which the second audio card would be good for Logic without any conflicts with Protools HD hardware?
Has anyone an experience about that configuration?
Thank you in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - samedi 19 oct. 2024, 22:20
- © MacMusic 1997-2008