MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Just Starting. Want To Make Hiphops Beats,, Wont need to record instruments etc..
Mumbles
posté mar. 26 juil. 2005, 10:32
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 26 juil. 05
Lieu : Around - UK
Membre no 68,163

Hey all

Just got a new G5 and want to start making some hiphop beats etc. I wont need to record any live instruments into my mac hopefully i can do it through "virtual instruemnts" (is that right? lol) what software etc would i need? ive got garageband installed and wondered what it was like,

Im running Tiger and wondered what u guys recommended, im guessing if i dont know anything about music then cubase etc is gonna be really complicated?

Im thinking i will just need a main software app and then if i want i can purchase add some additional instruments/samples/beats etc into it. is that correct?

Also any sites that can help me understand how to make music etc, i DJ so i know about bars and beats etc. but am a complete newbie when it comes to more than that (i bet u love us neebies wink.gif lol)

Just stumbled accross this forum and tihnk its great! cheers in advance for the help

Mumbles

ps. on another note the mac will end up goung through my stereo but i do need to buy some relativly good mac speaks to see me through, what would you recomment? £100ish tops

Ce message a été modifié par Mumbles - mar. 26 juil. 2005, 10:35.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 11 juin 2024, 03:19
- © MacMusic 1997-2008