MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Most Advance Technology For Vst?, Resampling will become obsoleted soon.
Piya
posté mar. 19 juil. 2005, 05:12
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 05 juil. 05
Lieu : Rayong - TH
Membre no 67,452

I am an electrical engineer who interested in wave synthesis technology and also its result, that is high quality music synthesis. What I focus is at the reproduction of natural voice of acoustic musical instruments, mainly Saxophone, Woodwind and Brass. While working through several VSTs (Virtual Studio Technology), I came across an interesting technology, STRETCH from IK SampleTank. If you are the one who play sample-based instruments, you may notice 'Chipmunk' effect when a wave is shifted to higher pitch, especially at human voices (ahh, uhh, etc.). STRETCH capable enough to produce most acceptable sound quality distribution for all range of the keyboard as never before.

I would like to welcome fellows who play IK SampleTank for discussion. Recently, I found that the voice in Saxphone group including Tenor, Alto and Soprano, have superb quality and performance. Even in Bending, Gliding or portatmento, SampleTank can produces unbelievable realistic voices.

In the website, www.sampletank.com, you will be able to compare the three synth engines, Resampling, Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch and STRETCH.

I would like to compare with other technologies which may be better. VST players please assist.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - samedi 5 oct. 2024, 15:32
- © MacMusic 1997-2008