MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Completely Lost - Help A Logic Dummy, Logic/ProTools/MBox - I can't figure it
maxryzone
posté mer. 10 nov. 2004, 19:08
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 nov. 04
Lieu : Metairie - US
Membre no 54,758

Hello All,

I just registered here. I am COMPLETELY FRUSTRATED. I have Logic 6.3 on my Powerbook G4. It took sometime to get it downloaded because I kept getting error messages, but anyway, it is now showing up on my screen with the XS Key. Well, I see the screen with all the instruments, but I don't get any sound.

Please forgive my ignorance...I am new to music software. I love music, and I want to create music...so bare with me. My understanding is that I can create music with Logic, and the software has its instruments that you can play with and create beats. Well, I don't hear any sound...I don't know where to go to get sound. This whole discussion on MIDI, interfaces is mind-boggling at this point. I sorta get it, but don't completely understand it.

Well, on top of that, I also had purchased the MBox...taking an Apple's rep's advice that I would need this...well I have it and it also came with ProTools. I downloaded ProTools as well, but it is giving me an error message about the Xs Key Authorization - that is not not authorized...I need to pull it up and display here for you all to understand the message. So ProTools doesn't seem to work...can I have both Logic and ProTools?

and then I have this Mbox...I have the USB cable plugged into my Powerbook, but what? what is it for? do I really need it to make music with Logic? I do have a keyboard, so I am assuming, based on reading a few threads, that the Mbox is to have more on-hand access to making music with my own instruments instead of Logic's and transferring that over to Logic...

Anyhow...I HOPE that SOMEONE CAN HELP...for some further background...I feel like a need to purchase Logic for Dummies or find somewhere where it teaches how to make music for those at my level... sad.gif

THANK YOU...you're help IS EXTREMELY APPRECIATED!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 29 mai 2024, 10:28
- © MacMusic 1997-2008