MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Viruses For Macs / Logic 7
jsonic
posté jeu. 14 oct. 2004, 22:39
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 14 oct. 04
Lieu : BOLTON - UK
Membre no 53,273

One of the reasons I get my friends to buy Mac besides the music is because most of the viruses that people seem to get are written for microsoft users because of the way they treat there customers.

Looking at the way they have treat Logic users, it won't be long till the virus creators are crashing our machines, back all your music up.

I got Logic 7, its appearance is depressing, the pluggins are good, I can't bus my UAD or powercore, and I CAN'T TAKE MY PROJECT TO ANOTHER STUDIO WITH L6 AND BE 100% CONFIDENT ITS GOING TO WORK.

I'm back on Logic6, surely thats not right???????????? Do apple not realise that most musicians are skint?

And I'm very upset of the upgrade price, especially as I can't use waves with it, I spoke to the UK tech helpline and they said it was down to waves, hmmm I also asked them why stylus wasn't working as I had downloaded the upgrade from Spectrasonics, "Oh yes I believe there is a problem with that" is the answer I got, sort it out.

I know I shouldn't have my music computer connected to the internet, but i spent so much on studio equipment and Logic upgrades i can't afford a separate computer for that.

An un happy manc

J
Manchester, UKMy Webpage
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - samedi 8 juin 2024, 23:31
- © MacMusic 1997-2008