MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Drunks, This is my opening farewell.
elfingrey
posté sam. 4 mars 2006, 23:34
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 18 avril 05
Lieu : - CI
Membre no 64,304

This from a thread that IMHO doesn't even belong on this board:

"Resently there was a light harted post about the effects of alcohol in the mass media...
It went way out of controll,,, I will not put up with the self rightios on any subject.. (sorry about spelling and grammer as I am quite drunk now on Rum)
If folks would have payed attention, they would have noticed the subject was actually poking fun at the rather destuctive effects of alcohol.
I will delete any posts that becone an argument that has no resolve"

--------------------
kaboombahchuck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any board that is serious about music and the creation of it, and yet allows a moderator to have control of a thread (while admitedly drunk on rum), is not a place I want to be.

Out comes the tired name calling such as "self righteous", and other personal attacks, but I've been there, done that and I know it's nowhere, man. Ask any great musician/artist that's gone through it and he'll tell you the same thing, unless he's dead, or brain dead (see Joe Walsh as exhibit A). With that last word, I will bid you all a fond fair well. I'm dropping this board and spending all of my time elsewhere.

I sure will miss all those witty drunken song ideas and wacky attempts at insults though. Maybe I'll send you guys a nice fruit basket! laugh.gif

elfingrey
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet
- elfingrey   Drunks   sam. 4 mars 2006, 23:34
- - lepetitmartien   On my side I note that Kaboom has done much more w...   sam. 15 avril 2006, 02:12
- - Megahertz   This thread is useless without pics!!...   sam. 15 avril 2006, 07:34
- - kaboombahchuck   You know, I've thought of a million responces ...   mer. 22 nov. 2006, 14:32

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 4 juil. 2024, 07:05
- © MacMusic 1997-2008