MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Audio Interfaces For Jaguar+, Requesting EXPERIENCED opinions
Levon River
posté jeu. 26 déc. 2002, 09:14
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 août 02
Lieu : Rimghobb - UA
Membre no 6,734

I'd really appreciate hearing recent experiences from users of various audio interfaces that absolutely, guaranteed, no doubt work under 10.2 and later. I'd like messages in this topic confined ONLY to those interfaces. (Now, by that, I hope it's clear that I obviously *don't* mean audio interfaces that won't work under anything else but 10.2+--even if there is any such interface, which I severely doubt--but I figured I'd better clarify this or sure as grits is groceries somebody would try to interpret it that way.)

So much has changed so fast, and there has been so much written in this forum on various audio interfaces--often with NO distinction regarding whether they are being used under 9 or X--that I think it would be very helpful to collect at least an informal round-up of user experiences with the current crop that are KNOWN to be working and supported in OS X 10.2+.

If you are currently using any audio interface under 10.2+, I'd really like to hear about your experiences, with the following information:

1) Type of connection (USB, Firewire, PCI card, etc.)

2) Simultaneous audio input/output capabilities of the interface.

3) Digital I/O capabilities if any (If so, what?)

4) Audio resolution.

5) Quality of the A/D-D/A in your opinion.

6) MIDI I/O included?

7) DSP onboard, if any, and quality thereof

8) Any particular software included--or required.

9) Any other bells and whistles you want to mention.

Love to hear your views, reviews, and rants.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (2 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - vendredi 11 oct. 2024, 23:23
- © MacMusic 1997-2008