MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Sick Of M-audio Fw410, aaarrgh!!
eMpTy
posté lun. 12 juil. 2004, 03:12
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 mars 04
Lieu : Honolulu - US
Membre no 38,208

Once again M-Audio comes out with a crap driver for the FW410, I am getting so sick of this. angry.gif

So I install the new driver thinking it is going to rectify the not able to wake up problem, first thing I do is open the panel check to see the driver number then go to load a saved set and as soon as the load button is pressed some crash notice comes up with a file location and some other stuff. So I go to open Grab to get a screen shot, switch back to the FW410 Panel using TAB+Command and as soon as I touch the screen I get an OS crash with the multi language white writing on a black background.

I am so annoyed by M-Audio and the problems I have had with this product from day one, CDs that didn't work, crashed OSX multiple times, not working as advertised and shit driver after shit driver.

I will try not buy any of their products again and I hope you don't either for your sake.

Sorry to be so negative but it is too much already.

Ce message a été modifié par eMpTy - lun. 12 juil. 2004, 03:13.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
stoprunner
posté lun. 12 juil. 2004, 13:22
Message #2

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 24 févr. 04
Lieu : Varese - IT
Membre no 36,729

I've just downloded the new driver, but reading your post doesn't encourage me to update, since I've had so many difficulties for a while with my 410. It's been running strong for a couple of weeks now, and seems to work fine, I would think three times before updating. Still, my powerbook is "electrified" by the bus powered 410 with my external drive attached to it. I'll keep on eye in your developments eMptY
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 7 oct. 2024, 00:45
- © MacMusic 1997-2008