MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> For Sale: Logic Platinum 6.0
formatj
posté ven. 16 mai 2003, 02:51
Message #1

Icône de groupe

Groupe : Team
Inscrit : 09 juil. 02
Lieu : Sydney - AU
Membre no 5,658

For Sale: Logic Platinum 6.0

Ce message a été modifié par formatj - ven. 26 mai 2017, 22:55.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
MrDee
posté sam. 5 juin 2004, 07:40
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 04 janv. 04
Lieu : Brisbane - AU
Membre no 32,416

hey guys thanks for the links (yes im from oz too)

i don't see why there is such a huge markup thesedays. Or why it takes SO LONG to import software. I mean, it's a CD/DVD NOT a weapon of mass destruction, THUS it does not have to spend months at customs! (it took 2 months for my EWQL library to clear customs).

Have they ever thought about giving an option to have a 'bare-bones' import - where the importer may say download the software from the creator through some secure line, and then package it in a basic package with electronic manual and all and then send it to us locally? It would COMPLETELY bypass air-freight, customs, shipping costs, import gst and so on! THUS being cheaper, and the price would change with the exchange rate. "Oh no we can't do that, the government doesn't get their greedy hands on the import tax!"

Its porbably cheaper to fly to america, buy all the software for your studio, and then fly back. Hey, while your there u might as well get some hardware (and do it in groups to avoid being coined as as 'importer')
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 10 juin 2024, 22:32
- © 440 Forums 2011