MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Anyone Using Any Logic Audio 6 Tutorials Cd’s?
the clash
posté jeu. 29 avril 2004, 14:56
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 31 juil. 03
Lieu : Leeds - UK
Membre no 22,220

Upon purchasing new software I usually manage to figure it out myself over a period (sometimes a long period) of time but with Logic Pro I want to learn it as fast as I can with any assistance I can get.
Im thinking of buying the Emagic Logic Audio 6 Tutorial CD which I just found out about at

http://www.computer-training-software.com/...logic-audio.htm

This tutorial is 7 hrs long and is by George Ledger.
£79.95 ($99.94)

Are these tutorials worthwhile?
Also is Emagic Logic Audio 6 just the same as Logic Pro but without the Synths, sampler etc?
Cheers
smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Andrew Mehrtens
posté ven. 28 mai 2004, 20:53
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 19 mai 04
Lieu : Kawerau - NZ
Membre no 43,563

I registered at night, went to bed, and my A Key was waiting in the e-mail first thing in the morning. No problems here! As for that 2CD trainign stuff, were the plugins the ones that come with Logic Pro, 'cause that would have been great. Only a pain back in the Platinum days if you didn't buy the software instuments and stuff.

I learnt Logic initially from Audio Magazines like Sound On Sound, and for newbies, the Logic QuickTour is a great starter and it's free on the Apple site when you go into the Logic pages!

A
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (2 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 22 oct. 2024, 14:30
- © MacMusic 1997-2008