MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Advice About The Mbox, would anybody recommend this
gollumis
posté dim. 23 mai 2004, 00:19
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 05 févr. 04
Lieu : GREELEY - US
Membre no 34,987

i am a new commer to digital recording, i have a strong mac with plenty of power. i was thinking about purchasing the mbox, is anybody familiar with this device? i am looking for quality vocal recording at a low price. can anybody throw down some 2 cents......

thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
gollumis
posté dim. 23 mai 2004, 02:25
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 05 févr. 04
Lieu : GREELEY - US
Membre no 34,987

thanks for the reply, was very helpful. i am not familiar with protools, the package just looked good. the software prices are kind of expensive, and i saw that the mbox comes with software. i am looking for good vocals, how bad is the usb. does it cause alot of problems being that it is powered by the computer? so the mbox can't work with logic or cubase? does it only work with protools? i wasn't going to jump right into midi, but can't you do that on other programs like garageband, cubase and others? what could you suggest as for getting a full package (audio interface and software). i mainly do hiphop if that counts for anything.

thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (3 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - vendredi 11 oct. 2024, 16:26
- © MacMusic 1997-2008