MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> M-audio Transit, Anyone tried this interface?
aptmunich
posté ven. 14 mai 2004, 10:40
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 02 avril 04
Lieu : Gutild - DE
Membre no 40,050

M-Audio Transit

Hi, I am considering this interface as a cheaper alternative to something like the tascam us-122 which is a bit too expensive at the moment.

I think i can manage with the limited functions it offers, all i need now is some confirmation that it'll run fairly stable...

anyone tried this interface before? I think I'm going to get logic express 6 at some later point in time, do you think this will work with that too?

Thanks for any help!

Apt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
aptmunich
posté ven. 14 mai 2004, 15:06
Message #2

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 02 avril 04
Lieu : Gutild - DE
Membre no 40,050

Well, i haven't actually got the ibook yet, (although i wired the money to apple like 2 1/2 weeks ago!!! angry.gif ), but when i do i'll give your suggestion a try, thanks for the tip!

I was considering the us-122, but only because it seemed the only other "good quality" alternative in my price range.

My band colleague got something like the griffin imic (hercules muse sound device for pc) which i was also considering, but it sounds quite crap...possibly due to the low bit rate?

Not too sure on that matter, but if you say the other m-audio device sounsd good, maybe this is the way to go!

Plus i like the fact that it has good outputs as well!

keep the replies coming
apt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 26 juin 2024, 08:05
- © MacMusic 1997-2008