MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> Analogue Trance/Goa, in need of synths for it
CatloveX
posté ven. 16 janv. 2004, 11:02
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 janv. 04
Lieu : Barcelona - ES
Membre no 32,956

Hello,

I would like to build a home studio to create trance and psychedelic goa.

I have Powerbook G4 and a hard drive Lacie with nothing else, not even a sequencer.

I'd like to buy "Fat Sound"; I prefer analogue rather than the small digital sound, and i would need your advice.

My idea : an Acces Virus KC or next model, a Sherman Filterbank may be better than Moogerfoogers, a MiniMoog Voyager with the expander module (I don't know if this is usefull for my studio, I haven't seen yet trance artists use this kind of gear).

What would you advice me, to build my studio in a goa psyche spirit?

(I want as less as soft posible, only Sampletank for PT Digi 002 or ESX24 for Logic Platinum, didn't make the choice yet).

Thanks.

Blue

Ce message a été modifié par CatloveX - ven. 16 janv. 2004, 11:19.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
lepetitmartien
posté mar. 10 févr. 2004, 22:57
Message #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Editors
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,758

Well it's a different quesiton and way OT for theis thread, check the threads on the 1884 and on the Yamaha 01X, they may look the about same thing but very different aims.

It's all the the audio/MIDI/DSP cards and interface forum. Just like opinions on the 828.

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 6 juin 2024, 21:21
- © 440 Forums 2011