MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Audiophile2496,mac Osx, disruption
chrissyp
posté mer. 4 févr. 2004, 01:27
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 01 févr. 04
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 34,667

Any suggestions, I've a Audiophile 2496, running MacOSX, Logic Plat6.3, also Korg Karma & Soundcraft mixer. Sadly I have disruption occur in the sound(sometimes frequently) mainly on loops, but not just. It can sometimes be in the form of popping & clicking, but is really disturbing when it is very rapid & lengthy, almost stalling the playback. It can also occur when recording or just striking a key on the Korg. Have tried all manufacturers but are drawing blanks. Is there anything obvious that may be wrong? Suggestion greatly appreciated sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
chrissyp
posté ven. 6 févr. 2004, 00:22
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 01 févr. 04
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 34,667

Hi,

Thanks for that advice, just tried that(if i did it right)quite a novice, the noise still happened, strangely it is only when the keyboard is on- and the best i can describe it is sounding like a pneumatic drill. I have been thinking about changing the whole soundcard set-up for a while. Would you recommend any one thing in particular that would work well with my set up? Or am i missing something more obvious on the Korg side or midi set up? Your advice is appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (2 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - samedi 12 oct. 2024, 12:20
- © MacMusic 1997-2008