MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Digi 002 And Mac, what mac to buy?
Mikkel
posté dim. 4 janv. 2004, 00:46
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 03 janv. 04
Lieu : Copenhagen - DK
Membre no 32,374

I'm about to buy my first mac! But I'm confused and I need some help to sort out how much power I need. I´ve been used to work with the digi 001 on a 2,4 ghz pc (mainly recording 2-3 tracks simultaneously adding plug-ins afterwards) and now I've decided to switch to mac and go for the digi 002 rack. What I want is a good, fast system I can rely on.

And here's my question: What do I need to run the digi 002 rack properly? I've been told that PT generally runs best on dual processor macs - is this a lie? Is a tower (dual?) G4 enough or should I go for the new G5?

Thanx
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Daniel LaPlaca
posté mer. 14 janv. 2004, 01:26
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 janv. 04
Lieu : Montville - US
Membre no 32,933

to see the list, on your midi track- one of the buttons on the track, right by the record button, should have a "P" on it, should bring up the patch list,
its been a while since I set that all up in 9, but I think thats it, make sure your OMS is configured right, and you have the right model selected- or something close- Like I had, the JP 8080 witch is a synth mod, the JP 8000 is the same thing with the keyboard, so they both have the same sounds-and OMS only had the 8000, so I slaved it and slected that in OMS and it was fine. After you see the list of names, you should be able to scroll through them and see your Trinton change patch names as you scroll.

email me if you have more questions...
blind@blindruckus.com

Hope this helps

Peace.
blindman
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 15 oct. 2024, 14:25
- © MacMusic 1997-2008