MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Reason 2.5 To Dp 4.12 Through Rewire, Can't get a sound
jungledas
posté mer. 7 janv. 2004, 03:59
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 16 avril 03
Lieu : Rio Branco - BR
Membre no 16,244

HI,
Anyone using both DP and Reason could help me figure out why i can't hear the reason song in DP.
I did everything the manual said:
selected the reason channel (mono or stereo) in the input menu of the audio tracks, then armed it.
Checked "always"in the input monitoring mode option from the setup menu.
as well as the Audio Patch thru in the Studio Menu.
Both apps are synch when I hit play.
The rewire is working fine, I get a signal in the reason device when I play my keyboard, but no sound at all.
The strange thing is that the song is recorded in DP when I hit the record button, but I can't hear it while recording. Just playing it afterward.
Any hint, please?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
boze
posté mer. 7 janv. 2004, 15:19
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 13 sept. 03
Lieu : - US
Membre no 24,676

yeah, that aux track thing is mentioned in the dp manual- although it seems like a bit of an obscure thing that everybody is likely to mess up- they should have made it more prominent i think.

that's odd about the mono signal.. i've only done the rewire to dp thing a bit and not on any big projects.. you can use the outputs on the back of the reason rack to send instruments out on separate rewire channels. but still i'd think a stereo aux track would be just fine for bussing the whole reason mix at once.

hmm...

--------------------
Kit: Dual Ghz G4, Vaio 2.6ghz GRV670 notebook. Software: Reaktor, Reason, Ableton Live. Leanings: Laptop performance, jazz guitar, singing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (3 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 19 sept. 2024, 06:31
- © MacMusic 1997-2008