MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Starting Out-notation Software/mac Configuration, as above
jfitz
posté jeu. 23 oct. 2003, 03:33
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 17 oct. 03
Lieu : Culver City - US
Membre no 26,955

Howdy,
I'm interested in notating music first off. Saving time in transposition and reworking tunes, mostly jazz oriented. I will want to play stuff in on a keyboard I expect. I want to set up a system that's got enough power/flexibility to do some live instrument recording ultimately, but my first need is the composition/notation thang. I've got about $1500 to spend and I have nothing now. I was thinking of getting a reconditioned mac configured for the aforemention tasks and some notation software, most of which comes w/ a bit of sequencing I hear.

Any ideas about this here plan would be appreciated.
Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
JeanB
posté ven. 31 oct. 2003, 22:06
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 31 oct. 03
Lieu : Anaheim - US
Membre no 27,883

Hi, Dixiechicken!

Like I said there are different user level programs. The 2003 version of Finale is much simpler to use than the old versions.
The old versions WERE really hard to learn. It now has a lot of improvements and new plug ins which make things a lot faster and easier. It isn't as hard to learn as it used to be. Also Finalemusic.com offers a free Notepad people can download to read and play the files you create.

Sibelius also has a free reader and has plug ins that will open Finale files.

Finale 2004 is also offering plugins to enable users to read Sibelius files. However the 2004 version is not ready yet and will be out around December as I mentioned before.

I don't know about Metro. I will need to check on that.

Ce message a été modifié par JeanB - ven. 31 oct. 2003, 22:08.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 22 oct. 2024, 19:49
- © MacMusic 1997-2008