MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Newby In The Enviroment (scared), assigning control to audio units
johnny poo
posté dim. 14 sept. 2003, 17:25
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 29 août 03
Lieu : KIRKLAND - US
Membre no 23,795

ok ive read the manual(S) many times and still havent figured how to assign the knobs on my oxygen 8 to control the cut off of my es1 audio unit(for example). It seems nobody wants to take the time to explain it and that s understandable. so ill explain what ive done and just tell me if im hot or cold. unsure.gif
in a new layer of the the enviroment, ive created a fader,and created an audio object assigned to a track in the arrange that is hosting the es1. i ve run the cord from the physical input to the fader to the audio object and out to the sequencer. all the channels and control numbers are corresponding.. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? ive even set up a monitor to verify the fader is sending all the correct data. the fader moves when i twist the knobb on my oxygen 8 but the cut off on the es1 is un effected.. I would be greatful if someone could enlighten me.. help me im in a dark and scary place. thanks in advance.

pss. if im solely using audio units does the gm mixer apply to me at all?

my system. g4 powerbook , edirol au 700 sound card, oxygen 8 , running logic 6 on osx.

--------------------
my system. g4 powerbook , edirol au 700 sound card, oxygen 8 , running logic 6 on osx.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
formatj
posté sam. 27 sept. 2003, 04:08
Message #2

Icône de groupe

Groupe : Team
Inscrit : 09 juil. 02
Lieu : Sydney - AU
Membre no 5,658

QUOTE (johnny poo @ Sep 27 2003, 02:43)
biggrin.gif Thank you a million formatj, you saved the day.

Glad I could help you out.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask away.
Also you may find this site useful for Logic FAQ's

http://logicfaq.omega-art.com/index.htm
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (2 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 15 oct. 2024, 09:17
- © MacMusic 1997-2008