MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Newby In The Enviroment (scared), assigning control to audio units
johnny poo
posté dim. 14 sept. 2003, 17:25
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 29 août 03
Lieu : KIRKLAND - US
Membre no 23,795

ok ive read the manual(S) many times and still havent figured how to assign the knobs on my oxygen 8 to control the cut off of my es1 audio unit(for example). It seems nobody wants to take the time to explain it and that s understandable. so ill explain what ive done and just tell me if im hot or cold. unsure.gif
in a new layer of the the enviroment, ive created a fader,and created an audio object assigned to a track in the arrange that is hosting the es1. i ve run the cord from the physical input to the fader to the audio object and out to the sequencer. all the channels and control numbers are corresponding.. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? ive even set up a monitor to verify the fader is sending all the correct data. the fader moves when i twist the knobb on my oxygen 8 but the cut off on the es1 is un effected.. I would be greatful if someone could enlighten me.. help me im in a dark and scary place. thanks in advance.

pss. if im solely using audio units does the gm mixer apply to me at all?

my system. g4 powerbook , edirol au 700 sound card, oxygen 8 , running logic 6 on osx.

--------------------
my system. g4 powerbook , edirol au 700 sound card, oxygen 8 , running logic 6 on osx.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
monoverte
posté ven. 26 sept. 2003, 17:19
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 23 sept. 03
Lieu : Kirkland - US
Membre no 25,277

Nice man... that download was exactly what the doctor ordered. Looking at the enviroment you need to create, I was way off. not even close. I just took what he created and copied it into a song i was already working on. now i can tweek myself crazy. Your right it does make sense of alot that i have been reading in the manuals. they should make the next logic manual with more diagrams.. maybe even a coloring book for us snappy O8 wielding newbees. laugh.gif. The only thing that has me puzzelled, is if i wanted to recreate this enviroment from scratch, Where do I find those transformers? Im guessing, its a channel spliter. Im using LA6 and i see the enviroment was created in 5. also when i double click on the transformers no parameter box opens up for me to see what is happenning and how its set. Any ideas?
if you need me ill be twisting my knobbs. cool.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (2 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 15 oct. 2024, 09:23
- © MacMusic 1997-2008