MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Which Mac?, Mac for DAW
vijay
posté dim. 21 sept. 2003, 13:54
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 21 sept. 03
Lieu : Chennai - IN
Membre no 25,145

Hi everyone..

I'm a beginner into DAW and doing my sound enginnering in India.Im so lost how to setup a Mac based DAW coz everyone is using PC coz its more cost effective here.I'm not sure what mac to buy?I mac or Power Mac... I macs are looking very cost effective but im not sure if its going to be useful to me... i have no clue what soundcard to use and how can i get the inputs? whether i can go for MOTU or get one of the 002 box...Im basically using cubase, protools and also reason... Please help me with the complete setup....Thanks for the same...

VJ
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
vijay
posté mer. 24 sept. 2003, 15:24
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 21 sept. 03
Lieu : Chennai - IN
Membre no 25,145

if i want to record more than 8 tracks simultaneously i cant do it rite?even if i have a digi002 and protools it is limited to 8 channel rite?will buying a dat and recording directly from the mixer and bringing the tracks from dat to mac will work?is this a good idea?coz im surely will be handling more than 8 simultaneous tracks tats why i want a mixer...but i also want it into my mac to mix with so gimme a suggestion...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (3 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 22 oct. 2024, 22:44
- © MacMusic 1997-2008