MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> Digidesign Mbox Users, Let's help each other - later we can even jam over the net!!
Presto
posté ven. 5 avril 2002, 12:47
Message #1

Maniac Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 24 mars 02
Lieu : Entre-Deux-Mers - FR
Membre no 3,984

I've ordered it and its on its way. I've got an ibook and Beyer DT250 phones.

My first problem is which mic(s)? Difficult!!

I need to record one track at a time: my baritone voice, children's even babies voices, and various banging, clanging, and clicking noises

I'm making a makeshift a recording 'studio' which will hopefully keep outside noise outside, and thanks to eggboxes etc will provide a good acoustic environment.

I'd also like to record outside and on the spur of the moment: baby babbling, countryside sounds, even the sea. An omni compact would be nice and light and good for ambience, but when I put the bits together in songs the nice background sounds will perhaps differ from one bit to the next. Is this really a problem?

With a limited budget I don't want to have to buy lots of different mics all costing at least 200 euros. Any ideas?

What are YOUR problems?

--------------------
Without shit, we wouldn't be here ;)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet
- Presto   Digidesign Mbox Users   ven. 5 avril 2002, 12:47
- - Presto   Hey, I know I'm not the only one. There are suppos...   mar. 9 avril 2002, 11:05

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Bienvenue invité
Contribute
PcMusic est VOTRE site! Participez à son évolution...
Version bas débit - mardi 2 juil. 2024, 18:24
- © PcMusic 1997-2007