MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> I'm Such A Noob..., very basic recording question
noaccident
posté dim. 8 juin 2003, 23:06
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 08 juin 03
Lieu : Augusta - US
Membre no 19,320

hello~*
i'm an acoustic guitarist/singer/songwriter. i want to make a very basic live recording onto my iMac, which runs OSX. i don't need tracks or editing or effects....i just want to be able to make a rough demo of a song or two so a friend can hear what i've been up to. do i need special equipment or software, or is there a way to do it with what my computer came with or some freeware? i do have a standard (non-computer) mic. help? and thanks..
-LE
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Johnny Is
posté sam. 2 août 2003, 21:35
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 02 août 03
Lieu : Coburg - US
Membre no 22,324

Not sure why you'd be having problems getting audio in with a G4 and an apple mic. I use the mic from my old Performa 6320 on my G4 with no problems at all. Seems that any mic with a 1/8" mini plug should work. Just make sure your sound system preferences are set to line in, there is a meter in the system preferences that will show you the level and allow input adjustment. Unless the mic itself is dead, can't think of any reason for it to not work.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 22 sept. 2024, 12:46
- © MacMusic 1997-2008