MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Mic It Or Plug It? Grr.
Salsashark
posté jeu. 31 juil. 2003, 00:50
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 31 juil. 03
Lieu : Indio - US
Membre no 22,219

So yeah. What do you guys say? I'm recording in my tiny room. Should I record using mics, and if so, what should I be looking for? Or.... do you guys know of any good, cheap (ish) interfaces so I plug in and record. Do not have money for digi 001 so yeah something below that. I have an iBook. Any help is good. Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Salsashark
posté jeu. 31 juil. 2003, 03:08
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 31 juil. 03
Lieu : Indio - US
Membre no 22,219

Ahh good ol' Clerks...

Isn't a digi001 like $1,000 bucks? That's why I had said it was a little too much. Somewhere along the lines of $500 sounds good. I have OSX. I was talking to xenonaut and he has given some damn good information on the mbox. Kinda sold me on it. Making noise is not a problem, but will be soon. (Going away to college) Getting a preamp would be nice, but you know as well as I do, there is nothing like that "live" sound.

I will be adding other instruments (Bass, Keys, Drums) later as well. Possibly even theremin. I am not totally against recording channels one at a time, that's not the biggest issue right now. Thanks for your help!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 22 sept. 2024, 16:34
- © MacMusic 1997-2008