MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Cubase Vst Aiff Files Error, Why Cubase stops reading audio tracks?
pabloalvar
posté jeu. 24 juil. 2003, 09:15
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 27 juin 03
Lieu : Valladolid - ES
Membre no 20,287

Could somebody help me? I have a Powermac 400 Mz 320 Mb RAM plus an Echo Gina soundcard. When running Cubase and recording an audio file, there is a moment Cubase does not read it any more. Sometimes at re-launch of application it warns an error (seems like corruption of file).
I had left using VST 32 because of this, but now, it is happening also with VST 24.
It may help to know that I am having problems with reason (cannot open with Cubase)
Is it time to install all software again?
May it be a hardware problem?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
bjkiwi
posté sam. 26 juil. 2003, 02:19
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 02 août 02
Lieu : Sydney - AU
Membre no 6,491

Are u using a G3 ? if so there may be drive problems that can cause that type of error. Let me know and if u are I may be able 2 help u out. Other than that, do u defrag regularly? do u have any utilities (like tech tool pro) to determine what the problem is e.g. file structure or drive read/write problems?
If u take note of the error code that comes up u can go a site such as http://www.appleerrorcodes.com/ and find out what the error means which may help u solve the problem

Ce message a été modifié par bjkiwi - sam. 26 juil. 2003, 02:26.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 17 sept. 2024, 08:30
- © MacMusic 1997-2008