MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Imic And Dp4.
ghant
posté jeu. 5 juin 2003, 02:25
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 04 juin 03
Lieu : Woodside - US
Membre no 19,115

Im trying to get the iMic to work with DP4. DP4 sees the iMic and I can select it but I dont get anything in the track. The level doesnt move. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
ebuddy
posté ven. 11 juil. 2003, 04:59
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 juil. 03
Lieu : Omaha - US
Membre no 21,127

I'm glad to hear you're not getting "Core Audio" configuration issues. In regards to the signal problem, be sure to visit your sound control panel and the speech control panel. These control panels house the mac's acknowledgement of external audio devices. (i.e. iMic) They are no doubt currently set to "built-in audio controller". If not, I apologize for patronizing you. smile.gif I'm having a different problem. I'm only getting audio out from the internal computer speakers. The last time I had this issue (before I threw a "mach_file" away in classic OS and realized I threw away my OSX interface for Jaguar, AAAGGHH)I had to (and now need to again) go to the DP 4 site and download the upgrade to DP4.01. I was trying to playback some sequences and digital audio is only coming out of the computer's speakers tonight. A fun, but sometimes exhausting distraction this music thing is.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 17 oct. 2024, 04:24
- © MacMusic 1997-2008