MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Advice On Audio Equipment???, I had been suggested the digidesign 002
andrew_70
posté dim. 6 juil. 2003, 19:22
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 30 avril 03
Lieu : Lincoln City - US
Membre no 17,001

Hello to all of you knowledgeable musicians-

I am a college student who doesn't have much money to spend on a personal home recording system. I am a guitarest/singer/songwriter who wants to expand to being able to record more then one track at once. A friend in the music industry suggested the digidesign 002 rack, but unfortunately it's a little out of my price range... I'm hoping to spend under $700, because all the rest of my money is going towards important things such as an education blink.gif . Does anyone else have any suggestioons on what to purchase? I have a G4 933 w/ 1.25 gigs or ram and all that good stuff... Thanks!!

Andrew Barden
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
pesji
posté mar. 8 juil. 2003, 12:57
Message #2

Maniac Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 03 févr. 03
Lieu : Mulhouse - FR
Membre no 11,371

biggrin.gif Good Point Rickenbacker I didn't either try to say that Pro Tools was the best but just that it was the standard: point!

I also recommend the mBox cause I am using it and don't have any other experience but what I learn from the french side of MM is that they're a lot of cheap interface but often showing delay in the audio acquisition!

And just to make things clear PT free is great but only work on Native OS9 and not on the new macs which only have the "Classic" OS9 emulation sad.gif So check which Mac you want to use.

Pesji cool.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 16 oct. 2024, 21:59
- © MacMusic 1997-2008