MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Exporting Files In Cubase Vst/32 5.0, Audiofiles of my projects
hmtjdj
posté dim. 15 juin 2003, 17:42
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 04 juin 03
Lieu : Oslo - NO
Membre no 19,105

Don't understand how I can export my projects into single audio files in Cubase vst/32 5.0. I'm using both audio and midi.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
kaboombahchuck
posté lun. 16 juin 2003, 19:28
Message #2

Advanced Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 12 oct. 01
Lieu : Chandler - US
Membre no 2,003

Midi files are NOT audio files. In order to do a final mix down of of a song, the midi files have to be converted to an audio file... regargless of the program being used wink.gif In order to convert the midi file to an audio file, you simply arm an audio recording track, and record the midi performance comming from the midi controllable device (synth module, Quiktime midi sounds, drum machine, ect). Midi files are just data being sent to the midi controllable device, instructing that device which note to play, how long to play the note, how loud to play the note, which sound (instrument) is to be played, and other data to complete the desired sounds. Only when all of the desired audio tracks are completed can they be mixed down into 1 final track. Otherwise the best you can do is save it as a bundled file, which can only be used with that program, and can in no way be considered as a final AUDIO MIX! MIDI ID NOT AN AUDIO FILE. You can not add apples and oranges..it is illogical.

--------------------
kaboombahchuck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 22 sept. 2024, 15:37
- © MacMusic 1997-2008