MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Logic Gold 5.5 Drum Synths, Problems loading supplied samplers
TThorpe
posté mar. 28 janv. 2003, 00:55
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 27 janv. 03
Lieu : St. Paul - US
Membre no 11,153

Hello, I am a newbie to midi.
I just recently bought Logic Gold 5.5 and the ES2 and an Oxygen 8. I am running both a 9.2 and a 10.2 system. I can get sounds from the ES2 and the other synths in both systems, but I can figure out the routing of the cables and the physical inputs and all the other things to get the drum machines loaded in the Environment. Do they go into the same channels that the ES2 and other synths go. I would think they would appear as options in the channels but I cant see them. The manual is a bit tricky and does not address the drum machines. I am in france and I think finding a copy of the book that soeone metioned would be hard to find. I could order it yes.
Any suggestions would be most welcomed.
Thanks
Thomas smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
TThorpe
posté mar. 28 janv. 2003, 01:55
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 27 janv. 03
Lieu : St. Paul - US
Membre no 11,153

yes though it does say that they are mapped instuments in the yellow HELP menu that puls down. So does this mean that I need to get a physical midi drum machine, and there is no internal drum machine/sequencer in Logic as I was somewhat lead to believe in the purchase.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 29 sept. 2024, 18:33
- © MacMusic 1997-2008