MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Metro 6 Released And Online, Why don't they *tell* us these things...
Levon River
posté ven. 10 janv. 2003, 00:26
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 août 02
Lieu : Rimghobb - UA
Membre no 6,734

Topic title sez it all:

http://www.sagantech.biz/acart/agora.cgi

Click on "Software."

And they din't even wait for that damn NAMM, thank-you-ma'am.

There's a non-G4 version, a G4 version (both at $319.99 [Why don't people just charge $320.00 and save the lives of some 9s?]), plus a surprise "SE" version for just $59.99.

Get 'em while they're hot.

Ce message a été modifié par Levon River - ven. 10 janv. 2003, 00:27.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Levon River
posté jeu. 16 janv. 2003, 04:09
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 août 02
Lieu : Rimghobb - UA
Membre no 6,734

QUOTE (ryosode @ Jan 15 2003, 15:23)
I actually don't mind if they jack up the price another $50 or so if it means to get a better documentation and another $50 if they can throw in a clean and intuitive interface with it.

Well, I hope they *don't* jack up their price, but get a better documentation and streamline the interface a bit. biggrin.gif

The more I play around with the program the more it strikes me that it's much simpler to use than the manual ever allows you to find out. smile.gif They could probably replace half the damn manual with 1/4 the number of pages, but that just simply explained how to set it up and get rolling.

I also think the "intuitive" index of the program would shoot way up if they added some of the little mouse-hover contextual labels that are all the rage.

One of the sort of annoyance-level problems *I* have with the interface is that in a few important places (e.g. "Tracks" window "Instrument" column, and in the "Graphic Editor" window, in the little bar right above the MIDI notes/audio display) there is *no* indication of which text is actually a pop-up menu location, as opposed to just information text (which can be sitting right next to it and look just like it). There's no way in hell to know that clicking on some text gives you selectable options except by stumbling across it by accident or in the manual. This seems to be some kind of throwback to or hold-over from "Classic Mac" days. Jeeeez. Could use just a pinch of Cocoa, if you ax me. biggrin.gif

Considering its power and flexibility, though, overall I'd have to say these are wish-list items, and working with the program you start to kind of learn its idiosyncracies. I think it's a very promising launch, and look forward to upgrades and improvements I hope to see come. Let's give 'em a round of applause for just getting it here. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 30 juin 2024, 22:04
- © MacMusic 1997-2008