MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Ok, I Didn´t Know..., AirPort Card
emgcarra
posté mer. 15 avril 2009, 01:51
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 14 mai 05
Lieu : Caracas - VE
Membre no 65,694

HI All:

I know this could sound weird but I´ve just find out that my Mac Pro 2.6 did not have the ability to connect wireless to nothing....
I was letting it be a happy box with just Logic and almost nothing else, then I decided to "talk" to an iMac I have for web affairs but it couldn´t be done,

I guess I need a pcie airport card or whatever, in order to do such connection. Any thoughts ?
I ´ve saw a bunch of devices in online stores but couldn´t find out which one I need. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance and please forget my ignorance.
huh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
SadPandas
posté mer. 2 juin 2010, 02:45
Message #2

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 09 juin 05
Lieu : Los Angeles - US
Membre no 66,616

When i ordered mine i thought it was funny that both the airport card and the Blue tooth had to be optioned. I made sure to click it though and would suggest you buy one, you won't regret it and i haven't seen too many N draft USB adapters so you could take advantage of an N radio if your router has one as mine does. Anyway, my studio is on the other side of my property (about 40 feet away) from the router in the window of the main house and it works like a charm smile.gif. Using speedtest.net i can get anywhere from 15 to 28 megs down at any given time. I have seen it cross the 30 mark only a couple of times but i am super happy with my installed Airport card.... Ok, that was too long.

--------------------
*2 x 2.8 Quad MacPro, 6Gb ram, 512vram, Logic 9
*2 x 2.0 G5, Everything else.... These lists bum everyone out... ;(
*Power Book 1.67, 2Gb ram, 128vram, 100hd, PodXtPro, Firebox, Logic 8, Live 7."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 2 juil. 2024, 15:40
- © MacMusic 1997-2008