MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> Song Chain In Ableton Live?
Mr. Jason E. Lec...
posté sam. 22 août 2009, 04:49
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 02 janv. 06
Lieu : Kansas City - US
Membre no 74,692

i have no other way to describe what i'm wanting to do, so i'm going to try my best and hope someone understands me.

i bought Ableton Live 6 a couple years back and never have regretted it! someday, hopefully soon, i'll have the green to upgrade to 8, but for now this is still doing the trick. but keep in mind that this question is about version 6.

what i would like to do is set it up when the first part gets done at measure 128, the sequence will AUTOMATICALLY stop. then when ever i'm ready to start again, i simply press "play" and it continues from where it is at measure 128 (instead of starting again at the beginning). the major part is automating it to stop itself at various points because it's hard to press the spacebar if i'm in the middle of an intricate guitar part.

i hope this makes sense. any help is appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Mr. Jason E. Lec...
posté mar. 25 août 2009, 03:30
Message #2

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 02 janv. 06
Lieu : Kansas City - US
Membre no 74,692

hey guys, thanks for the suggestions so far. i've actually done various versions of these suggestions. i actually hadn't thought of contacting ableton support, believe it or not, lol. thanks again smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - samedi 1 juin 2024, 08:23
- © 440 Forums 2011