MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> 24bit Drum Samples For Use In Reason Redrum
taco6
posté jeu. 5 déc. 2002, 14:03
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : JerseyCity - US
Membre no 2,766

Anyone know where to get more drum samples (single hits) for Reason's Redrum preferrably in 24Bit or high quality 16-bit? I have a ton of drum machine samples, but am looking for something different...I'm not a big fan of the ones that come with Reason for Redrum. I may just have to effect the same old ones I use to make em sound different... what are you guys doing?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
taco6
posté jeu. 5 déc. 2002, 19:56
Message #2

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : JerseyCity - US
Membre no 2,766

QUOTE (ryosode @ Dec 5 2002, 13:49)
As for one shot samples. I guess you can go to google and search for 'sample wav download' or something like that. If you can't find one shot sample that you like, get a whole drum pattern that you like and cut it into one shot pieces. Any wave form editor should be able to do this...

Yeah...I've been doing that for years...but the quality (for single hits on the web) isn't that good. I figure I may start using VST drum machine programs and just make loops to chop single hits from. I was just being lazy. Also, I have a few old stand alone drum machine programs that I may just sample from. I was just wondering what others are doing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 11 juil. 2024, 05:04
- © 440 Forums 2011