MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Does The Logic Exs24 Do Sample Rate Conversion?
JackC
posté ven. 18 oct. 2002, 15:18
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 15 août 02
Lieu : DUBLIN - IE
Membre no 6,879

I'm happily using Logic 4.8 with a MOTU 2408 at the moment.
I'm planning to upgrade to a DP G4 running Logic 5.x (or maybe even 6.x by that stage!) when the whole OSX scenario settles down and I'm sure I can have a fully functioning kick-ass system.
My question is this; Having spent many hours importing my Akai CDROMS into the EXS24 (which are all 16bit 44.1kHz Samples), if I buy my nice new 96k audio card and run all my sessions at 96k, can I use my extensive EXS24 44.1kHz sample library within these lovely 96k Sessions?
Doe's Logic 'up-size' the Samples or am I living in hope ... or what...?!!

Question 2; I was considering a MOTU 2408 MkIII front-ended with Apogee DA16 & AD16. This new Universal Audio ADAT thingy looks pretty cool too. Any suggestions?!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Teiwaz
posté ven. 22 nov. 2002, 01:03
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 30 oct. 02
Lieu : Los Angeles - US
Membre no 8,882

yes it will work fine...just drag your existing "sampler instruments" folder into your new Logic 5.4 folder (running under OSX) and it will function as normally. cool.gif

you should also drag your EXSamples folder into your Logic 5.4 folder too for tidiness (although the EXS24 will find the samples no matter where this folder is...)

wink.gif

happy logicking!

smile.gif

--------------------
Nobody can take from you what you give freely.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 23 sept. 2024, 23:18
- © MacMusic 1997-2008