MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> Connecting the Finalizer, How to. . . .
gravity
posté jeu. 30 mai 2002, 22:35
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 30 mai 02
Lieu : Tokyo
Membre no 4,894

I am in the market to buy a TC Electronics Finalizer for my studio. Currently, I am running my outboard gear to an analogue mixer and then into my G4 tower via RME 98/6 soundcard. If I want to use my computer as a sequencer for playback as well as be able to record the audio through the finializer and back into the MAC at the same time is this possible or will I need to buy a DAT or another recording device?? Any advice is appreciated . . . .thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Teiwaz
posté lun. 18 nov. 2002, 01:30
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 30 oct. 02
Lieu : Los Angeles - US
Membre no 8,882

T-Racks has no real audio driver support, which kind of lets it down a bit. To me, software designed like this is a bit like buying a finalizer with unbalanced outs on a minijack and s**t convertors. Having to route the sound manager through to one's audio interface can create problems...my 2408 works great like this but...dodgydesign's sound manager driver extension can cause a system hang whenever I try to route the mac sound out through it to my Apogee...no suprises there...

T -Racks was fine for mastering DEMOS as a stopgap for a while, but I actually don't use it that much anymore...I'm using Waves with TC Spark now!

That's not to say that it's not a cool thang - it's just that I got a little bored of it after a few months...

biggrin.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Nobody can take from you what you give freely.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 8 oct. 2024, 22:12
- © 440 Forums 2011