MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> M-audio Ozone Clicking And Popping, HELP ME PLEASE
Wild Bill
posté dim. 8 avril 2007, 07:34
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 04 mars 06
Lieu : San Diego - US
Membre no 77,690

I'm using the Ozone with a 12" Powerbook, 1.5 gigs, PowerPC version obviously.

Trying to record guitar tracks w/ my Gibson ES-335, I get popping/clicking sounds randomly and it's driivng me insane. I thought M-Audio made products that didn't do this.

Let's see, the hard drive is a 7200RPM 100 gig. I tried switching guitar cables, but nothing. The levels are fine, there is no clipping. But the clicking that rears its ugly head is driving me nuts.

Can anyone help?

Thanks sad.gif

--------------------
Mac: 12" Powerbook 1.5 Ghz, 1.5 Gigs DDR, 100 Gb 7200rpm HDD, GarageBand 3, Logic Pro

Non-Mac: AMD 3800+X2, 2 Gb PC400 DDR, 1/2 terabyte of storage, ATI Radeon X1800XT, DFI Expert mobo, watercooled, two Dell 19 inch LCD's, Cambridge Soundworks Megaworks 510D
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Kwasi
posté jeu. 7 juin 2007, 10:13
Message #2

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 24 mars 04
Lieu : Auckland - NZ
Membre no 39,259

I think Metro SE is right, this sounds like a sync issue. Check the settings in the Ozone control panel against the settings in the Audio tab of Audio MIDI Setup (Utilities Folder). Can't quite say what the settings should be exactly but try switching them around. The bottom line is: there should only be one digital master clock coming from either the internal clock or the Ozone. If there is two clocks going at the same time they won't match properly resulting in these annoying clicks. Worth a try... cool.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - samedi 1 juin 2024, 00:42
- © MacMusic 1997-2008