MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Protools Mbox Question, No Sound
Kyndle
posté lun. 6 nov. 2006, 19:22
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 06 nov. 06
Lieu : Chicago - US
Membre no 85,002

Hello, Mac user here....I just upgraded my system to a G5 dual processor 1.8 gigs each and bought the Mbox2 bundle. Running Reason 3.0. Got everything hooked up, but can't hear a thing. I can see the song going, levels reading in Protools, but nothing is coming out of the speakers? My Rewire is set properly...no sound.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening. I'v try watching the vid, that came with the Mbox (Protools vids) but they don't seem to be solving the problem.

HELP!

Kyndle
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
armyboy
posté lun. 6 nov. 2006, 20:18
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 16 juil. 06
Lieu : UK
Membre no 81,478

QUOTE (Kyndle @ Mon 6 Nov 2006, 19:22) *
Hello, Mac user here....I just upgraded my system to a G5 dual processor 1.8 gigs each and bought the Mbox2 bundle. Running Reason 3.0. Got everything hooked up, but can't hear a thing. I can see the song going, levels reading in Protools, but nothing is coming out of the speakers? My Rewire is set properly...no sound.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening. I'v try watching the vid, that came with the Mbox (Protools vids) but they don't seem to be solving the problem.

HELP!

Kyndle

QUOTE (Kyndle @ Mon 6 Nov 2006, 19:22) *

HELP!

Kyndle

Have you routed it correctly in the reason mixer I had the same problem but this seemed to sort it

hope you get it sorted as its frustrating
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 17 sept. 2024, 08:11
- © MacMusic 1997-2008