MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Evolution Mk-249c Problem
bitstream
posté dim. 16 oct. 2005, 15:21
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 16 oct. 05
Lieu : Varna - BG
Membre no 71,319

Please someone help me! I have a proble. I'm a new mac user. Actually that's my first mac. I have this Evolution MK-249c USB Midi cotroller that i used on my old PC. When i plugged it in the iMac's USB port it appeared in the hardware profile but i couldn't see it in the audio/midi setup. There are no drivers for this device, it's class-compliant. On Evolution's site it says it should work perfectly. I read an review of this controller where the guy said it worked immediately. I just can't figure that problem out. And i have tried alot. Please if anyone had that problem or similar, share the resolution with me. I'm using iMac G5 with MacOS X 10.4.2 Tiger. Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
lepetitmartien
posté lun. 17 oct. 2005, 03:12
Message #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Editors
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,758

is it on a hub?
is it powered by USB only?
Did you switch on before starting the mac or after? huh.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
kitton
posté mer. 18 oct. 2006, 17:11
Message #3

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 04 mars 04
Lieu : Brussels - BE
Membre no 37,613

Hi,

I have the same problem (MK-249C) not recognised in Audio MIDI Setup. It was recognised (for years) but is no longer available there. Hence it is not usable in any OS X application.

I have been to the link lepetitmartien posted:
http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=evolution.main This is now the M-Audio site and not Evolution.

Going through the checkboxes returns "the driver is class compliant" and no patch is downloadable.

Is the patch available elsewhere?

Regards
Kitton

[quote name='bitstream' date='Mon 17 Oct 2005, 06:45' post='152393']
I fixed it. It turned out there is a patch but it's posted nowhere. A friend gave me the link but i lost it. If there's someone with the same problem, please send me your e-mail and i'll send it to you ot upload it somewhere.

Hi,

My email: [edit LPM use the secure no-spam link on the member's card below this post wink.gif]

Please post the patch direct.

This would be very much appreciated in order to continue with my MIDI keyboard (lost without it).

Regards
Kitton.

Ce message a été modifié par lepetitmartien - mer. 18 oct. 2006, 18:51.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 2 juil. 2024, 05:23
- © MacMusic 1997-2008