MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Ohm Boyz's Month, A video tutorial and a raising curve...
red_force
posté jeu. 14 sept. 2006, 14:51
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 04 juin 03
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 19,100

Hi all,

I am about to post here some stuff that can be perceived as advertising so let me introduce it by a quick explanation : this is no spam, understand that I type this (no copy past) and that I am watching the thread. Oh yes, and I am not a bot neither ;-)

I am from Ohm Force and I just thought you'd be interester in learning two facts, one of them being time dependant :

- this is OhmBoyz month on our website. To celebrate this we've created a video tutorial with the help of FXPansion's frien Skot Mac Donald (BFD main developer) that is possibly the less professional tutorial you'll find in the industry.

- as a complementary bonus there also is an Ohmboyz group buy. It's already pretty high and there's a point at registering before 17th which explains why I post this here. You'll find all info from the page linked here.

Oh, and for those who ignores it, Ohmboyz is one nice delay unit.

I am pretty sure some macmusician would hate to miss that. Sorry for the others...

Cheers,

The Ohm Team
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Jsegura
posté jeu. 14 sept. 2006, 20:36
Message #2

Icône de groupe

Groupe : Team
Inscrit : 17 févr. 05
Lieu : La Laguna - ES
Membre no 60,731

Fantastic video tutorial! Ohmboyz is a brilliant delay unit. Congratulation. I'm wait for Ohmicide!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet
- red_force   Ohm Boyz's Month   jeu. 14 sept. 2006, 14:51

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 19 sept. 2024, 23:54
- © MacMusic 1997-2008