MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Mac Edition Necessary?
cashmoney
posté mer. 6 sept. 2006, 17:48
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 21 févr. 06
Lieu : Lakeland - US
Membre no 77,203

Hey Everyone...I'm fairly new to macs. I have a dual G4 w/ AGP graphics that I want to run 2 displays on. My question is this: Are all cards made by ATI or the ones in the Radeon family mac compatible? Does it necessarily have to be the "mac Edition"? Is the only difference the fact that the mac editions have the apple cinema display output on them? Can I get any ATI or radeon and drop it in? I'm running Tiger and using it for DP 4.6 by the way, if it makes a difference.
The reason I ask is that the "mac edition" cards seem to be much more expensive than their PC equivalents. I'm running 2 Sceptre 19" LCDs via DVI, so does it make a difference?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Mac Daddy
posté sam. 9 sept. 2006, 17:42
Message #2

Advanced Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 févr. 06
Lieu : Hamburg - DE
Membre no 76,633

DANO10, hi. I think the reason the Forum is so quiet is that once people get their problem solved there is no need to Post Questions/Problems... There used to be great dialogue and information shared. The Forum used to be a Daily Reading Ritual for me. Is lepetitmartien still there? Last I heard he got his Mac returned from a major repair and that was the last Iime I saw his name. lepetitmartien are you alright? Coldharbor, Deaconblue? Last I heard Deaconblue was doing really great, musically and generally. Where is the guy with the Quad? I really wanted to hear more about the performance. Anyone else have the Quad? Last I heard only one was here?! The person with the Mackie Onxy problems, what happened?

paideia regarding Virtual Guitarist... Where are 'YOUR' VG Files located? When I Open VG it says: Can't Find Files. I don't understand because I can see it, all Gig and a bit...

paideia, can you perhaps give me a little more advice other than 'it works fine'? I am prompted to Load The Original CD... However, in doing so will it try to Load again? Why is it not finding is my Question. Again, where are you VG Files located?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 6 juin 2024, 03:54
- © MacMusic 1997-2008