MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Cubase Song To Cd, how
ben1969
posté dim. 4 juin 2006, 13:13
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 24 juil. 02
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 6,207

Hi, ive done a few tracks using cubse 5 / g3 blue tower os 9.2 and i now want to mix them down ,then burn on to cd . I am using both midi and audio file on my songs. I just want to get them all on to one aiff file or wav, there must be a way of doing this using cubase. At the moment im recording straight into a mini disc, then recording back into the computer and finally burning a cd using toast - which im sure is too long winded as well as losing quality..

Any tips thanks..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
soul crates
posté sam. 15 juil. 2006, 18:15
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 08 nov. 05
Lieu : Davos Platz - CH
Membre no 72,254

QUOTE (ben1969 @ Sun 4 Jun 2006, 12:13) *
Hi, ive done a few tracks using cubse 5 / g3 blue tower os 9.2 and i now want to mix them down ,then burn on to cd . I am using both midi and audio file on my songs. I just want to get them all on to one aiff file or wav, there must be a way of doing this using cubase. At the moment im recording straight into a mini disc, then recording back into the computer and finally burning a cd using toast - which im sure is too long winded as well as losing quality..

Any tips thanks..

go to file - export - audio-mixdown. as long you don't use external gear, the entire song will be saved as an aiff or whatever file... be aware, that it only exports between the left and right locator!!!

Ce message a été modifié par soul crates - sam. 15 juil. 2006, 18:34.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet
- ben1969   Cubase Song To Cd   dim. 4 juin 2006, 13:13
- - aportman   There are several ways of doing this, and will dep...   dim. 16 juil. 2006, 07:49

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (2 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 26 juin 2024, 14:31
- © MacMusic 1997-2008